- “Personal Data” means any information that identifies the User directly or indirectly, and it may include name, address, contact details, date of birth, gender, job title, references provided by third parties, and other sensitive personal information of the User, which may include information relating to the User’s financial status, nationality information (including copies of identity documents, such as Aadhaar, PAN, and the like), and information from other due diligence carried out by us.
- “Rx Propellant” refers to Rx Propellant Private Limited, its subsidiaries or any of its group entities.
- “User” shall mean the person accessing the website or other social media accounts of Rx Propellant and sharing their Personal Data with Rx Propellant.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Rx Propellant will collect and store User’s Personal Data when the User interacts with Rx Propellant’s website or any of its social media account; contact or meet a Rx Propellant representative; or engage with Rx Propellant in relation to a transaction or any potential transactions.
Rx Propellant may collect User’s Personal Data in writing, by telephone, by e-mail and by online information filled in by the User on Rx Propellant’s website or by filling in forms shared by Rx Propellant. Rx Propellant may receive information from advertisement forms, google adwords, third parties who collect Personal Data from the User and share with Rx Propellant for background verification about the User or their business.
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Rx Propellant will use the User’s Personal Data, and may share it with other parties acting on behalf of Rx Propellant, for any of the following purposes:
- managing and maintaining records of services or advice received by Rx Propellant, and commissioning further services,
- inviting the User to presentations and events and organising meetings between the User and representative of Rx Propellant,
- providing the User with analysis of leasing projects undertaken by Rx Propellant across India,
- assessing potential transactions or their suitability for engagement in any potential transactions,
- maintaining records of investments and administering any transaction entered with Rx Propellant,
- complying with the regulatory and legal obligations of Rx Propellant,
- for administrative purposes or conducting internal audits,
- protecting the legal rights and interests of Rx Propellant,
- if the User is a supplier, consultant, professional advisor or investor, to carry out necessary contracts; and
- to conduct research about the use of Rx Propellant’s website.
Rx Propellant may use the User’s Personal Data collected through cookies, web server and other automated means for purposes, including but not limited to: (a) customizing User’s visits to Rx Propellant’s website, or social media accounts, (b) delivering tailored-made content to Users’ interests and the manner in which the Users browse the website and social media account of Rx Propellant, and (c) managing and optimizing the website and other aspects of business of Rx Propellant.
In the event Rx Propellant intends to use the User’s Personal Data for any purpose beyond the use for which the Personal Data was collected, Rx Propellant shall seek the User’s explicit consent to process the User’s Personal Data in accordance with the applicable laws.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSE
Rx Propellant may use the User’s information to send updates and news concerning Rx Propellant, its business, and activities and events that Rx Propellant may feel to be of interest to the User.
If at any time the User intends that Rx Propellant must stop using its information for any of the purposes specified above, the User may notify Rx Propellant by writing at email@example.com.
4. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
In order to store, hold and process the User’s data lawfully, Rx Propellant will rely on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Consent of the user to particular processing activities.
- Legitimate interests of Rx Propellant in running its business.
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which Rx Propellant is subject to.
- Where processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of contract where the User is a party to the contract.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
There are circumstances where Rx Propellant may intend to disclose or are compelled to disclose the User’s Personal Data to third parties. Such disclosures will be made only as per applicable law and for the purposes listed above. The disclosures may be made to:
- outsourced third party service providers who process personal information on behalf of Rx Propellant;
- professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants, or other third party consultants;
- relevant statutory and regulatory authorities where it is a compulsion by law or regulation to do so; and
- any other third party where the User has provided its consent.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
8. CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY
Rx Propellant will take all steps necessary to:
- protect all Personal Data collected from the User;
- ensure that the Personal Data collected by Rx Propellant remains confidential and secure; and
- ensure that User’s personal privacy is respected.
All data will be stored in physical or electronic form on the servers of Rx Propellant and at various physical locations. Rx Propellant will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the User’s Personal Data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure and loss or corruption by computer viruses and other sources of harm.
Rx propellant maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, loss, or destruction.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Rx Propellant’s website may provide links to other websites or social media accounts for the User’s convenience and information. These websites and/ or social media accounts may operate independently and may not be under the direct control of Rx Propellant. Such linked websites and/ or social media accounts may have their own privacy policies and are suggested to be reviewed by the User. To the extent that any linked websites and/ or social media accounts are not under the control of Rx Propellant, Rx Propellant shall not be responsible for the contents, use of the websites and/ or social media accounts, or the privacy practices of the such websites and or social media accounts.
10. USER RIGHTS
Applicable data protection and privacy law provides the User’s with certain rights as set out below:
- Right to access, correction and deletion: The user may access their Personal Data held by Rx Propellant, including the purpose for processing the Personal Data, categories of recipients of that Personal Data to the extent it has been transferred internationally, and the source from where the Personal Data if not collected directly from the User. The user may also have the right to require any inaccurate Personal Data to be completed, updated, corrected or deleted. Rx Propellant will comply to such request unless there is a legitimate reason for not doing so.
- Right to object to processing: the User may request Rx Propellant to stop processing their Personal Data. Rx Propellant will comply by such request, unless there is a legitimate reason for not doing so.
- Right to portability: The User may have the right to obtain a copy of their Personal Data held by Rx Propellant.
- Right to withdraw consent: the User may, as permitted by law, withdraw their consent to the processing of their Personal Data at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the User’s previous consent.
- Right to erasure: The User may request Rx Propellant to erase their Personal Data, subsequent to which Rx Propellant will comply to such request, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
- Right to lodge a complaint: The Users have a right to lodge complaint with body regulating data protection in their relevant jurisdiction, in the event they believe that their Personal Data is not being processed in accordance with the applicable law.
Any request by the User for exercising their rights as specified above should be submitted in writing to the compliance officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. THIRD PARTY CONSENT
12. COMPLIANCE WITH PRIVACY LAWS
Rx Propellant complies with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its rules applicable for data protection and privacy. The User should satisfy itself that they are familiar with the applicable laws, including any exceptions which may apply under them. The User should also be aware that the privacy laws may be amended and may also change in various jurisdictions from time to time.
13. AMENDMENT TO POLICY
14. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Name of compliance officer: Pooja Baheti
Contact number of compliance officer: email@example.com